OK I finally saw a Canadian Tire commercial I thought funny as hell.

It's the one with the husband saving a weed. It's hilarious. I love it.

Reply to
jimmy

But will they ship to your door?

Reply to
Doug Miller

No they won't. Canadian Tire uses Canada Post. I watch their website and if they do have a smokin' deal I get other companies to match the Canadian Tire price. If they did ship to my door they would get Thousand$ a year in my business.

The best deal I ever got was when they had name brand air nailers dirt cheap on the CT website only. Home Depot had a 20% off day for a new opening. Home Depot matched the CT price and gave me 20% off that. I made out like a bandit. That's the only reason I have almost got a full line of air nailers.:)

Reply to
jimmy

...snip... If you are fortunate to be in a Canada Post home mail delivery service neighbourhood then most online items will ship to your door.

I enjoy this and avoid the frustrating trip to our inadequately sized and stocked local store for items I don't need today.

Reply to
Ed Beresnikow

And more bullshit than they could handle.

Reply to
Upscale

lol

Al