oil/wood fired boiler

Anybody have any experience with dual fired wood and oil boiler. I am looking at installing a Benjamin unit and want to know if there is a downside to this set-up. Thanks
I know about them...

They work very well. I have worked on Yukons more than anything else and never have had major problems with them.....