oil stain on granite

I recently installed granite tile countertops when I gutted and remodeled my kitchen. After I installed them, I applied a sealant called "Miracle Tile&Stone Penetrating Sealer". I followed the instructions precisely. Two days ago (a couple of weeks after the installation) an olive oil decanter leaked and left a circular stain. I'll provide a link to a pic so you can see what I'm talking about. How can I remove this stain?
link:
http://foilhats.com/my_countertop.jpg
-- -linux_lad
To verify that this post isn't forged, click here: http://www.spoofproof.org/verify.php?sig+93e9401b17f5d914338e34b9f16a90
-linux_lad wrote:

http://www.natural-stone.com/stainremoval.html
That web site should take care of the problem you can get diatomaceous earth at most pool supply places as it is used in filters. I am not sure about finding the RIGHT kind of clay
Wayne