After you have absorbed and scrubbed you might try a propane or blow torch.
I have no idea if it would work but oil, afterall, is quite burnable. If
the iil has pentrated deeply, I doubt this would work but the topmost part
might burn off.
I've done it using cat litter to absorb the initial oil. Then sweep up
the litter and dispose it. Then apply more cat5 litter, and work it
into the cement with your shoe or a shovel, etc. Sweep it up again,
then buy a strong degreaser detergent, and wash that spot with the water
and degreaser. Work it in with a scrub brush, and rinse. Repeat if
I've sometimes used some gasoline on a rag in between the cat litter and
degreaser, but that depends on the location of the oil spot. (I'd only
use the gas on an outdoor location, such as a driveway.)
HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.