Oil Rubbed Newly Installed Windows and Doors

We are considering doing this task ourselves since 70% of our painting cost is due this labor intensive job. Has anyone ever done this and if so, what is the best product to use?

CK

Reply to
CK

What do you want as a final result? I like to use varnish oil myself. Tried & True is a good brand of oil finishes, as is Waterlox. It is time consuming, but the results are very nice.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski