Oil in my well water

I have had the same well since the house was built in 68. The water was always good and clear. A few weeks after the BP leak I began noticing what looked like a film of oil in a glass. It's gotten much worse and now there's a thick brown layer of oil in a glass of water. It looks like this oil is now getting into our wells. Bob
Add pictures here
✖
On Jun 13, 6:49 am, snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com wrote:

must be a troll
Add pictures here
✖
ransley wrote:

Ya think?
--
aem sends...

Add pictures here
✖

✖

Mark. Probably!
BTW what is the female of troll?
Maybe trollop?
Add pictures here
✖
On 6/13/10 7:49 AM, snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com wrote:

Seeing as how you're located in North Dakota, look for another explanation.
Add pictures here
✖
On 6/13/2010 8:26 AM, Shaun wrote:

What else does an unemployed school kid have to do this summer?
Add pictures here
✖
On 6/13/2010 7:26 AM, Shaun wrote:

Another candidate to become a Beverly Hillbilly. Drill baby drill.
TDD
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com wrote:

It's all in your head; the water that is.
--
If I wasn't me I wouldn't like me either.
Signature file not found
On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 06:49:17 -0500, bobhiller wrote:

So now you have a dual purpose well. Install a separator and storage tank so you can start selling crude oil.
Add pictures here
✖
Now we know where all that oil have gone from Louisiana
face=Arial>...</FONT></DIV><FONT face=Arial>&gt; On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 06:49:17 -0500, bobhiller wrote:<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt;&gt; I have had the same well since the house was built in 68.&nbsp; The water was<BR>&gt;&gt; always good and clear.&nbsp; A few weeks after the BP leak I began noticing<BR>&gt;&gt; what looked like a film of oil in a glass.&nbsp; It's gotten much worse and<BR>&gt;&gt; now there's a thick brown layer of oil in a glass of water. It looks<BR>&gt;&gt; like this oil is now getting into our wells. Bob<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; So now you have a dual purpose well. Install a separator and storage tank <BR>&gt; so you can start selling crude oil.</FONT></BODY></HTML> ------=
Add pictures here
✖