Oil in my well water

I have had the same well since the house was built in 68. The water was always good and clear. A few weeks after the BP leak I began noticing what looked like a film of oil in a glass. It's gotten much worse and now there's a thick brown layer of oil in a glass of water. It looks like this oil is now getting into our wells. Bob

Reply to
bobhiller

must be a troll

Reply to
ransley

Seeing as how you're located in North Dakota, look for another explanation.

Reply to
Shaun

What else does an unemployed school kid have to do this summer?

Reply to
Frank

Ya think?

Reply to
aemeijers

It's all in your head; the water that is.

Reply to
LSMFT

So now you have a dual purpose well. Install a separator and storage tank so you can start selling crude oil.

Reply to
Jeff The Drunk

Reply to
terry

Mark. Probably!

BTW what is the female of troll?

Maybe trollop?

Reply to
terry

Reply to
Grumpy

Another candidate to become a Beverly Hillbilly. Drill baby drill.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas