Oil Hot Water Heater

My heater's burner sometimes shuts off. When I heat the reset button on the burner it always restarts. Any special reason why the burner it not functioning; this occurs sometimes when the tank is low so the need for it to run is required.

D.

Reply to
dmmarkel

My heater's burner sometimes shuts off. When I heat the reset button on the burner it always restarts. Any special reason why the burner it not functioning; this occurs sometimes when the tank is low so the need for it to run is required.

D.

Reply to
dmmarkel

My heater's burner sometimes shuts off. When I heat the reset button on the burner it always restarts. Any special reason why the burner it not functioning; this occurs sometimes when the tank is low so the need for it to run is required.

D.

Reply to
dmmarkel

Either the cad cell isn't seeing enough light, or the control is bad.

Reply to
Bob