Oil fired boilers

I am looking into a new boiler for my house 2000Sq ft. The one I have is old and tired. I was thinking of the System 2000 by energy kinetics http://www.energykinetics.com/ And was wondering if anyone knows of any problems or complaints about the product? I would also like to know if anyone knows of a comparable system?
Thanks
Energy Star .gov Rates all apliances , there are more efficient Boilers out there ,shop around
The System 2000 will be the best investment you ever make. The place I work sells and installs them. Most efficient oil fired boiler on the market and very reliable.