oil boiler convert from power vent to chimney

Page 2 of 2
My sense is that it won't vent very well with that long of a run.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

Thousands and Thousands? Do the math. I dont think so.

40ft horizontal Im assuming? Id like to see that one.

Quite a bold, blank, rule of thumb statement that can quickly get you into trouble.

High enough? Whats that mean? Obstructed by trees????

Smoke pipe? You mean the flue pipe? Most new residential oil burners burn at a "0" or "trace" smoke which would be impossible to see smoke coming out of the flue pipe so you could hardly call it a smoke pipe.
Draft regulator? Would you by chance be talking about the barometric damper?

............and without holes or...............trees. :-) Bubba

The following below, is a prime example of a post by someone you do NOT want working on your units. Looks good (to a layman) sounds good (to a layman), and is total bullshit.