"Offensive odors: Getting rid of bad odors"

Offensive odors: Getting rid of bad odors at

yared22311

I recently had a bad odor in my car and I could not figur eout what it was. I think its just because its a car and enclosed. MY repairman told me to keep my coffee grinds from the filter, put them in an open baggie and put them under my seat. I thought he was kidding but it REALLY worked. I dont know how but I recommend it!

Reply to
citygirl