Off Topic .. Sorry .. Can't Resist

Page 2 of 2

The murderer was partially hidden under a fallen tree trunk,where he had dug in and covered himself with brush.

9 guns/110 rounds is only 12.222 rounds per gun. Most police semi-auto pistols have ~15 round mags.(double-stack) (it used to be that only us civilians were restricted to only 10 round mags under Clinton's 1994 Assault Rifle Ban;police were excepted from that.)
Consider that the police were also armed with AR-15s with 20 or 30 round magazines.(also police HK-MP5 machine pistols have 30 rnd mags)
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Here is what the sheriff said:
"I suspect the only reason 110 rounds was all that was fired was that's all the ammunition they had," Judd said.
http://wokv.com/common/ap/2006/10/01/D8KFIRPO0.html
-- Oren
Goedjn wrote:

That's only 12+ rounds per weapon. 15-round magazines are common. I have 33-round magazines for my Glock-9mm.
Reloading taks no more than two seconds.