Off to Lowes for another appliance...

Page 2 of 2

Lowes has (also) worked for me in all but one of the transactions I've had over the last 3 years. I've purchased 2 washers and a dryer and a fridge from them during that time.
They've become the first place I look. I check with a local appliance (crazy eddy type) place before finalizing. But I've been liking Ropers from Lowes...
They often have delivery and other rebates and they will set up and flip a door on a fridge if needed.
CP
I truly despise threads like this one. Somebody raves about their favorite store and others say it sucks. Nothing ever comes out of the thread. It is just a collection of meaningless anecdotes.
The likelihood that paid advocates are participating is high.
May this thread die soon.
Ryan