ODL Blinds

Anybody got an opinion on these?

I'm assuming that anyone familiar with the initials would know about the blind but maybe not. You might try a repost under another title. Just a thought - not a flame.
C & E wrote:

Evidently "ODL" is a manufacturer.
http://www.odl.com/blinds/enclosed/choose.php
I work in the window repair industry and ODL is a supplier we use, no complaints except their ventilating door lite kits always come through screwed up. The blind-in-the-glass set up is relatively new, haven't had any experience with it's reliability

Blinds are like computers and everything else. There are only 3 or 4 component manfacturerers. Each has several quality point from BORG to top of the line. Quality costs and look-a-likes are common.
I personally never heard of this company and that in itself means nothing. Once you get past the big brand names they have divided the country up. Some of the regional fabricators make a better product than the "big boys".