Odjob concrete mixer

Hi, I have this mixer and love it, but I need a new rubber gasket...does anyone know how to get hold of the company to order it? I remember on the owners manual there was some instructions for ordering new gaskets, but I lost it. I tried looking for it online, but all i can find is middle-men, not the original company. I just need the gasket! help.