Odd Backset Door Handle

I have a french door with an odd backset for the handle, 2" even. I would have to drill a cavity for the standard latch cylinder to fit, but it would actually go into the glass channel. NOT a good option. Does anybody have a source for the 2" backset door handle?
Thanks
Mike D.
Mike Dobony wrote:

What you have is often called an Atrium Door lockset.
http://www.atriumparts.com /
--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.

would
would
have a

That is nothing like what I have. It is the same setup as a modern door handle, but with only a 2" backset. It is not the old style handle.

Also not paying 1/2 the price of a whole new door!

Mike Dobony wrote:

I am sorry, I tried, but I was unable to see your door handle from here. You asked for a 2" backset and I showed you one. I will not respond to any more of your requests for information, since I did not give you exactly what you wanted.
--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.

You are a total jerk. If I knew enough about door handles to give you the full information I would have had enough information to not have to ask.

These look a bit pricey to me: http://www.harfordlocksmith.com/2inchbacksetlocks.htm
These looked a bit better: http://www.kwiklocks.com/BrassAccents/2inch_backset.html

It'd help a whole bunch if you could find and post a brand name from the hardware, and maybe post a pic somewhere. (not here). Most locksets have a brand name stamped somewhere, even if it is only internally.
aem sends...
aem sends...

It'll be the weekend before I coiudl get there again and want to get it fixed this weekend. The links from Dan were way too expensive for the application. I have other alternatives available. There were no markings on the hardware at all. I looked, but not internally. Robert helped in giving me a new style to do a search on, but again, too expensive. If worse comes to worst, I have a knob which has a fixed 2 3/8" backset and standard round knobs I can use if I can't find a lever type handle with a square drive for the cylindar, as opposed to the common 1/2 cylinder.