obselete circuit breaker

I am looking for some obselete Cutler Hammer circuit breakers for my house.
Cutler Hammer type XO 1 pole unit 120 volt 15 or 20 amp Anyone know where I can purchase some of these? Thanks Ron
Ron wrote:

These are Square D type XO's: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemY03096027
Best regards, Bob

Thanks Bob Ron
Try here: http://www.aplussupply.com/break/xo/xo.htm

house.
While we're on the subject, I've got a few FP breakers from an upgrade I'd done a few years ago. Single and double pole. I know what they're worth. Anyone interested? Tom Someday, it'll all be over....
based on my experience, 'i know what their worth' is one of those statements that when heard, you should run away very quickly <g>
randy

done
You're right.These breakers are MONDO expensive at a retail establishment! The FP/Underwriters Laboratories story is pretty funny, too. Seems FP couldn't get the UL approval, so they just _forged_ it! Someday, it'll all be over....