ObamaGas - $1.49

In the summer of 2008, Bush's last year in office, gasoline prices were over $4/gallon.
Last night I filled up with ObamaGas for $1.49/gallon.
Can we afford another money-grubbin' Republican?
On 1/24/2016 8:59 AM, Salem bin Laden wrote:

Sure we can sweetie pie. You're just drunk on all that hopium and change from "The One."
You may have noticed all the wonderful things Obama's done to let us make use of what oil and gas we have on this continent, or not.
You also fail to note the fact that crude oil prices are not set by the US or Obama (as much as he'd like to think he's king of the world)
In June 2008, crude oil topped $140 (actually hit $142) a barrel.
This month it's at ~ $30 barrel.
Using your simple logic (as in short yellow bus, simple) with crude prices at about 22.5% what they were then, then gasoline should be at what? about $0.90/gallon?
How did Obama screw that up?

I put op as either a moron or a troll. Don't want to reason with either.
On 1/24/16 9:59 AM, Salem bin Laden wrote:

Good thing gas is so cheap. Otherwise your decimated stock portfolio wouldn't leave you enough dough to tank up.
--
With all this “gun control” talk, I haven’t heard one politician say how
they plan to take guns away from criminals and terrorists— just from law
On 01/24/2016 09:39 AM, Wade Garrett wrote:

WTF are you talking about,,,under Bush my portfolio dropped 40%
Right now it's higher than it's ever been.
Bush was a 100% failure...
Wade Garrett wrote:

You bought the wrong stock. Obama has been the best guns n' ammo salesman we've had in history. Gun company stocks are way up, outperforming the DOW exponentially!
--

I met a guy today who said he was addicted to brake fluid!
But he says he can stop anytime.
On 1/24/16 2:00 PM, G. Morgan wrote:

Be sure you use a few bucks of that gain to renew your NRA membership;-)
--
A gun is a lot like a parachute. If you need one and don’t have one,
you’ll probably never need one again.
On 01/25/2016 06:31 AM, Wade Garrett wrote:

Do it now before the dues increase and you can get, absolutely free, a Chinese knife with a rosewood handle.
On 1/24/2016 9:59 AM, Salem bin Laden wrote:

Yep its great. And it only cost me about $10,000 from my retirement portfolio. Wattabargin.
On 01/24/2016 10:25 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

$10k is a trivial amount. My investments can go plus or minus $10k in a single day...one needs to look at the big picture.
Truth is I don't think any money managers are watching out for anyone but themselves, that's why I take control of my own investments.
To do that however one must develop a cast-iron stomach and not panic if things go down.

which makes it a great time to invest in more oil stocks

Compared to when? What was your portfolio worth in 2009 when Pres. Obama took office?
The "news" will make a story out of anything, just to make their own money, as if two bad weeks at the start of this year mean anything compared to 7 good years.
snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote:

Bullshit , the mutuals in my IRA and my wife's both lost around 20% in the last 6 months of 2015 . This is the first time mine have lost value since the big crash in '08 , when I lost 20,000 bucks like overnight .
--
Snag

On Sun, 24 Jan 2016 09:59:37 -0500, Salem bin Laden

If Obama cured cancer, they'd say he was making war on pharmaceutical companies.
If he walked on water, they'd complain that he can't swim.
On 01/24/2016 05:15 PM, Micky wrote:

LOL,, UR right on that one