O.T. What are some uses for old but still functioning ball point pens?

I went thru one of our desk drawers tonight looking for something and along the way I decided to go through our overflowing ball point pen collection and get rid of some of them. We have 25, all perfectly functioning, ball point pens.
First I tried each one, and they all worked perfectly. I will definitely keep the one pen with 4 colors. I will also keep the combination pen and mini-flashlight.
That gets me down to 23. I have a couple with my name and address and professional information that I want to keep, and a couple with my wife's real estate sales connections.
Now at 19, what to cut and what to keep?????? Found another pen with my name and avocation on it, it's a keeper, now down to 18. One pen to my computer desk, down to 17.
Time to go to bed, will see what my wife says tomorrow.
On Tue, 18 Oct 2016 21:01:12 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote:

Good grief, save the ones you want, and give the rest of them to some school kid. Or drop them off at the Salvation Army.
Better yet, hand them out to homeless people so they can fill out job applications, or use them to write themselves a grocery and/or liquor list.
snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote in

So, what did your wife say?
Basically, in more polite language, do what ever you want.
On 10/21/2016 1:02 PM, snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote:

Hopefully you realize - before taking her up on it - that "do whatever you want" has a totally different meaning to a wife than it does to a husband. DAMHIK! ;)
On Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 11:01:16 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote:

Take them with you and leave one everywhere you go: bank, grocery store, barber shop, jail, etc. Some will find new homes and you won't have to worry about them.
That's exactly what I finally decided to do.
On Fri, 21 Oct 2016 21:25:38 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote:

Dont forget, you'll need a few of them in your coffin when you die! (In case anyone wants your autograph).