O.T. Dr. Benjamin Carson at The National Prayer Breakfast

YouTube video: http://tinyurl.com/a26rzhr (27 minutes) An interview from long ago: http://tinyurl.com/yasozq9
This shows what is possible with a strong willed mother at home. She had a third grade education but insisted her boys write book reports. Dr. Carson is at John Hopkins. His brother is a manager at Honeywell. Mrs. Carson finally has her own degree if I recall correctly.
He can pray for us, and we can home repair for him?
Our hammer which art in tool belt Blessed be thy swing Thy hammer in Thy nail be pounded At home, as it is in Home Depot
YouTube video: http://tinyurl.com/a26rzhr (27 minutes) An interview from long ago: http://tinyurl.com/yasozq9
This shows what is possible with a strong willed mother at home. She had a third grade education but insisted her boys write book reports. Dr. Carson is at John Hopkins. His brother is a manager at Honeywell. Mrs. Carson finally has her own degree if I recall correctly.
On 2/10/13 9:27 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Far better that you or I smack our hands with a beatin' iron than Dr. Carson. I wonder if surgeons insure their hands with Lloyds of London.
On 2/10/2013 8:15 PM, Dean Hoffman > wrote:

Now that's one outstanding American. Our P.L.L.C.F. friend Booby G. better hope that's the man working on him when his cerebral aneurism finally pops. ^_^
TDD

That's Johns Hopkins, with an "s".
On 2/12/13 5:47 PM, Dimitrios Paskoudniakis wrote:

Well, I learned something again: http://tinyurl.com/bbh5dgz