O.T. Dr. Benjamin Carson at The National Prayer Breakfast

YouTube video:

(27 minutes) An interview from long ago:

This shows what is possible with a strong willed mother at home. She had a third grade education but insisted her boys write book reports. Dr. Carson is at John Hopkins. His brother is a manager at Honeywell. Mrs. Carson finally has her own degree if I recall correctly.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

He can pray for us, and we can home repair for him?

Our hammer which art in tool belt Blessed be thy swing Thy hammer in Thy nail be pounded At home, as it is in Home Depot

.

This shows what is possible with a strong willed mother at home. She had a third grade education but insisted her boys write book reports. Dr. Carson is at John Hopkins. His brother is a manager at Honeywell. Mrs. Carson finally has her own degree if I recall correctly.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Far better that you or I smack our hands with a beatin' iron than Dr. Carson. I wonder if surgeons insure their hands with Lloyds of London.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Now that's one outstanding American. Our P.L.L.C.F. friend Booby G. better hope that's the man working on him when his cerebral aneurism finally pops. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

That's Johns Hopkins, with an "s".