NYC dumpster diving for food

Page 4 of 4
On Sun, 04 Nov 2012 16:12:33 -0600, The Daring Dufas

Your ilk seems to be perpetually superior and to ask that same simple question over and over and never tell us dumb sheeple what your exalted opinion is. Neat trick. You can play superior forever and never get tested.

It also seems your ilk wants to morph everything into a political debate. Have fun.

You have zero knowledge of my "political ideology" except what you have sucked out of some unknown orifice and thin air - in equal proportions.

There's that superiority bit again.
On 11/4/2012 4:22 PM, Winston_Smith wrote:

You still never correctly answered my question. I do feel sorry for you and harbor no ill will. Perhaps one day you will realize how wrong you are about the world around you and strive to improve yourself. ^_^
TDD
On Sun, 04 Nov 2012 17:44:16 -0600, The Daring Dufas
Your ilk seems to be perpetually superior and to ask that same simple question over and over and never tell us dumb sheeple what your exalted opinion is. Neat trick. You can play superior forever and never get tested.

There's that superiority bit again.
On 11/4/2012 6:32 PM, Winston_Smith wrote:

Oh come on Winston, go for some self improvement or remedial education courses. You still never correctly answered my question. I learned a long time ago that everyone has different talents. I love music and I'm not a musician but I can fix the musician amplifier. I like military jet planes but I'm not a fighter pilot or would I ever qualify with my eyesight. That doesn't keep me from learning about them. Don't worry, there may be hope for you yet. ^_^
TDD