NY Times: Beijing Airport Video and Photospread

Fantastic report. NY Times: Beijing Airport Video and Photospread. May 1, 2008 issue.
http://www.nytimes.com /

Oops. Wrong newsgroup.
PaPaPeng wrote:

Probably true, but I found it interesting, nevertheless. I was in Beijing 2003 immediately that I was allowed in after the SARS issue via the new terminal at the time. Had some "fun" being allowed in. Luckily I had my mobile which worked there and also local contacts which enabled me to get in.
I also went through PEK in 2006 to get to Hangzhou. When airbourne and looking down on the new extension, I had difficulty appreciating the size!

Fuck china