Nutone 3003 Intercom

-------------------------------------
Does anyone know if I can use an older M&S four wire intercom master (MC350) with my exisiting Nutone 3003 room stations?
Basically, I need to convert my three wire system to the Four wire M&S master. I don't want to spend a ton of money as it's rental property and I have the M&S master available to me.
Thanks!
Add pictures here
✖
On Nov 16, 6:57 pm, sradsek_at_gmail_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (whatever12) wrote: