Now I've seen it all......

Every Chinese purchase indicates your support for murder.
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

No, buy Chinese and encourage the free-market system, capitalism, and democracy.
China has to sell to us on the cheap, else we'd buy from Bangladesh. With that pittance they get from us, only we can sell them the high-priced items they have to have, like, er,... Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt.

Glad you said "high priced", Had you said "High Quality"...
Harry K
i had the same feeling at first, but i think they made it for people laying down subfloor, etc. where the tubes are huges and you're pumping that stuff out all day. -c

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_6970_200194424_200194424

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_6970_200194424_200194424
I also had trouble with the concept, but Ryobi also makes an inexpensive battry-powered caulking gun, which I now use and which provides superior results to manual guns. It has these advantages:
1. Stops instantly when you let up on the trigger 2. Provides an absolutely constant caulking line 3. Allows you to caulk at a much faster pace -- a moderate walking pace if you can reach the work area -- than if using a manual gun.