Novabrik?????

Has anyone here ever used Novabrik or heard of it?? It's a new product at Lowe's. Any information you might have would certainly be appreciated.
On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 17:50:32 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:
Novabrik is not new, I believe it had been around for many years. I attended a seminar a few years back, with DIY homeowners and professional installers. The basic system, you installed the "brick" after you remove your old house siding, installing furring strips. It's simple, I believe any handyman can do it and save a bundle. Below is Noverbrick website, ask for a CD if you can or download their installation guide. You can decide whether undertake the job yourself or get a professional installer to do it. I just bought a house and I intend to install "Novabrik" myself.
Novabrick home.
http://www.novabrik.com/html/en/accueil/index.php3?flash=1
Novabrike Installation guide
http://www.novabrik.com/html/en/download/installation_guide.php3
Pdf Installation guide.
http://www.novabrik.com/pdf/download/en/IG-004-075.pdf

We installed it on the new church we were building and I found it to be very easy to install. You will need a masonary saw and a hammer drill to install it. Very easy to put up and the finished product is very, very nice looking.
Josh