NOTICE: Upgrade your Socket Sets Now

Page 2 of 2
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com says...

I hope it stops before we have to convert the wenches to digital! I definitively prefer my wenches analog.
-P.
On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 02:59:45 +1300, Peter Huebner

You should hope so. The new digital wrenches are coming out with product deactivation (mistakenly called "activation"). Particularly avoid any wrench marked "Designed for Windows Vista".
On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 02:59:45 +1300, Peter Huebner

DING! WRENCH.EXE has detected the nut at 0x8000FFFE can not be "turned". Your wrench will now be shut down (error code 0x57443430).

Give someone 2.54cm and they will take 1.609 Km every time! Morenuf
--
snipped-for-privacy@nobodyhome.com.invalid

On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 18:24:56 -0400, morenuf

That reminds me of something I heard about a football player being on the 46.154 meter line.

Mark Lloyd
snipped-for-privacy@toolupgradecenter.com wrote:

ROTFL.
8.75 on a scale of 1 to 10.
On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 02:59:35 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@toolupgradecenter.com wrote:

and what about the DRM? Will your hammer explode if used with the wrong nails?

[BONG!!!]
HAMMER.EXE is not properly communicating with NAIL.DLL. This may be because an old version of THUMB.COM is returning error code 0x4F554348 and will be shut down. If the problem persists, please contact Microtool Corporation customer assistance. Allow 6 to 8 months for a reply.

According to my ASCII chart, that error code seems to be saying something. I'm reminded of the FORTRAN class I had in college, where 4 character codes were often fit into a 32-bit number.

Mark Lloyd