NOTICE: Upgrade your Socket Sets Now

DING! WRENCH.EXE has detected the nut at 0x8000FFFE can not be "turned". Your wrench will now be shut down (error code 0x57443430).

Reply to
John E

Yes they do but it only communicates with CP/M machines.

Reply to
** Frank **

Give someone 2.54cm and they will take 1.609 Km every time! Morenuf

Reply to
morenuf

Reply to
pheeh.zero

That reminds me of something I heard about a football player being on the 46.154 meter line.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

According to my ASCII chart, that error code seems to be saying something. I'm reminded of the FORTRAN class I had in college, where 4 character codes were often fit into a 32-bit number.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

I'll be right over and haul them to the trash for you. : )

Jan

Reply to
Jan Flora

Reply to