Not only that Carrier moving to Mexico but soon we will be importing Electrical Energy fro South America Read below why:::

CALIFORNIA SOLAR SCAM BY GOVERNMENT!!!
I had 4 quotes on installment of solar power as for me I am not happy with anyone of them. They are all similar. In regard to tax credit that sound great but if you are on SSI there no benefits, as I understand credit or rebates would be applied to ward IRS Payments, meaning that it is only for those people that working and owed IRS money, however the people on SSI that don’t owed IRS any money, rebates/credit becomes useless unless; unless that credit can be use and applied to ward property tax which can not. More swindling, all Solar companies are basing their rates at PG&E will be and continued raise their rates 6% per year, and on my figures that is defiantly wrong. My finding for the past 9 years PG&E has raise the rate in Tear #2 less then 2% per year and if you look at last 4 years “surprise” not even “.5%” but in mean time Solar Co. want raise and charge you and me; consumer 2.9% “per year”, yes everybody must make living, but this in my opinion is rip-offs, they triple+ their investment in 20 years “on you”. They will show you how much are you saving but that is illogical and belief numbers, because they are assuming that PE&G will be raising their rates at 6% per year which is inaccurate if that happens our country will be in depression as year of 1939. I am still looking but? Fact is regardless what PG&E rates are, the Sun rays do not have different rates, so why Solar Companies want to raise rates yearly, it is simple Scamming of people and our Government is backing it because they are the part of the “SCAM”! There is lot swindling, I am showing here for example PG&E, if you have Solar, PG&E charges are base on one time yearly consumption, which that Calculation will put you in Tear #4 the highest rate possible, at present time $0.36/Kwh. instead of calculating on monthly bases that would put you in bracket of Tear#1 and $0.18/Kwh. Note: This is not present to you, the installation Companies do not explain this that PG&E will base their charges on accumulative yearly consumption. Example: If you have Solar you will be charge by PG&E $4.xx per month. On the end of year they calculate how much did you use over the solar. Because Solar fluctuate with the Sun some months are more some less. You will be using PG&E at the times when there is no Sun. The problem here is that PG&E do not calculate on monthly bases here but on yearly, 12 months of use is added and you are charge for max rate because when 12 months are added that put you in Tear#4 or $0.36/Kwh. Instead if this was calculated per month you would be below Tear “1” So at the end of the year you savings are next to nothing, in mean time Solar financial group will be tripling+ their profit. You see Ladies and Gentleman Credits/Rebates are design for the rich and Legislators which they owe the Uncle Sam Thousands of dollars so that can benefit and people on Social Security get rusted shaft in rear. HELLO!!! As I said California Government is big SCAM. DIGESTED IF YOU CAN! I CAN NOT”
On 02/15/2016 05:27 PM, Tony944 wrote:

I demand my free ObamaElectricity