Not enough choices

We live in a world without enough choices.
When a baby is born, we only have male or female. I want a 3rd choice!
When we go to vote for president, we only have Democrats or Republicans. I want a 3rd choice!
On Sat, 03 Nov 2012 14:14:06 -0600, l snipped-for-privacy@ya-hoo.com wrote:

Gary Johnson.
If you are in Florida, Roseanne Barr is also on the ballot running with Cindy Sheehan..
On Sat, 03 Nov 2012 14:14:06 -0600, l snipped-for-privacy@ya-hoo.com wrote:

There are 4, actually.

It varies by state, but I'll have 6 next Tuesday-- Infinite if you count write-ins.
Historically I've voted for those 'others' more often than not.
Jim
l snipped-for-privacy@ya-hoo.com wrote:

Why?
If your answer is "Neither candidate supports exactly what I want," then the only option is for you to run for president yourself.

Evidently, you've never voted or looked at a ballot. Once you get out of the fifth grade you will learn more about life.