Not allowed to paint squirrel orange

Man catches squirrel stealing from his bird feeder and takes it far away. This happens several times. But was it the SAME squirrel?
"He was at his wits' end, and he was giving the squirrel his last chance at freedom," said Laura. "He painted it orange so he could tell if that particular squirrel came back to the feeder."
Or, I think, make it an easier target.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/05/17/AR2009051701941.html?hpid=sec-metro

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/05/17/AR2009051701941.html?hpid=sec-metro
Some people have too much time on their hands.
od
olddog wrote:

He's either catching different squirrels or one very stupid rodent.

Spray paint it while it is in a wire cage!
HeyBub wrote:

I once had a gold cockroach. One of the big ones. I saw it (pre-gold), grabbed a can of (I thought) bug killer and blasted it. Result, gold cocktoach and gold floor.
I'd see it occasionally; more accurately, I'd see a glint of gold. It was a conversation piece.
dadiOH

Your parents must be proud. :-)
We get the biggest roaches. We Texans euphemistically call them water bugs. But I see them them, then they are gone. I have bait that kills them.
od
Lure the squirrel with a color he likes. Quick splash it on him.