Not a good use for duct tape

My wife often complains when I come in the house and put my jacket on a chair near the door. She thinks it should be hung in the closet or she wants to waste money and buy a clothes tree.
I came up with a simple solution. I duct taped my jacket to the wall. She was not impressed.
On 1/21/14 8:09 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I bet you didn't use camouflage duct tape.
On 1/21/2014 9:18 PM, Dean Hoffman > wrote:

That would have made a difference! Thanks for the tip.

Gaffer's tape would have been better. You can remove it with no residue.
On 1/22/2014 4:05 AM, Don Wiss wrote:

TDD

Heh. I have a coat tree and yet I still hang the coat on a chair if it makes its way into the house. Mostly I keep it in my van. If it's on the chair, I can grab it on my way out. If on a hanger or the coat tree, I'll forget it. I should add hat I rarely wear coats or jackets but I will bring one when it is cold outside.
On 1/21/2014 9:09 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Did you take it down from the wall with WD?
--
.
Christopher A. Young
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

1. Good luck finding space in an entry closet if you are married. 2. I'll bet everyone who has ever had a clothes tree, had it fall over because it was out of balance. 3. Before the divorce becomes finalized, drive nails in the wall for all your coats, hats, and gloves. :-)
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
On 1/21/2014 8:09 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Women lack a certain sense of humor. o_O
TDD