NOS Schlage locksets

Trying to match some early 1960s Schlage interior locksets. IIRC, 'medalist' was the model series, but I could be imagining that. Need 5 or six privacy latches and 2 or 3 passage latches, in bright brass. This style was around at least untill 1966 or so, and also available in chrome and brush aluminum. The house is in another city, so I can't post a picture anywhere. Knob is shaped like a tapered cylinder, with a cupped face, and a pronouced bevel on the room side of the cylinder. Google was no help on an image.

Anybody out there know of a source for NOS from a forgotten warehouse somewhere?

(Yeah, I know, knobs are cheap, and I should probably just switch them all out. But I like the style.)

aem sends....

Reply to
aemeijers

Ebay. There are also ebay imitators. Do any of them have any substantial traffic?

Reply to
mm

Do you know how to save your favorite searches? They email you wehn your keywords are in an ad. (and a bit more than that, but not much) It's great.

Reply to
mm