North East Nor'easter

Some folks will get a double whammy...

"...The National Weather Service's forecast center in College Park, Maryland, which watches winter storms, put out a long-range notice last week saying a nor'easter was on course to hit the mid-Atlantic and New England states midweek."

Read more:

Keep your chin up.

Reply to
Oren

I know New Yorkers are used to this stuff. Doesn't mean tho they like it.

Reply to
Doug

Usually, the NYC folks have indoor heat, gasoline, passable roads, and subways and things like that.

.

I know New Yorkers are used to this stuff. Doesn't mean tho they like it.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Passable roads depends on how much snow and exactly where you are located in NYC. Some streets are well cared for while others wait if a major snow storm.

Reply to
Doug

No different to banksters then. Dog eat dog in America.

Reply to
harry

There was accusation of preference, in restoring power. Have you found preferences in snow plowing?

Earlier, I was reading that the NYC government is neither corrupt, nor incompetent.

.

Passable roads depends on how much snow and exactly where you are located in NYC. Some streets are well cared for while others wait if a major snow storm.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I was gone by then but sounds about right :(

Reply to
Doug

I no longer live there so can't answer that question. My gut says there was no preference this time but my experiences say otherwise.

Reply to
Doug