Nor’easter photo from space

...taken at 09:01 Eastern time Feb. 8, 2013.
<
http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/725585main_GOES_storm_0208_full.jpg
4ax.com:
> ...taken at 09:01 Eastern time Feb. 8, 2013. > > <
http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/725585main_GOES_storm_0208_full.jpg

Well, THAT explains a lot.
--
Tegger

>...taken at 09:01 Eastern time Feb. 8, 2013. > ><
http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/725585main_GOES_storm_0208_full.jpg
It looks like the center of all the crap is Washington D.C. Who would have guessed?

That looks an awful lot like my driveway did this morning.

No way! It's *way* too hot down here.

I'll bring my snowblower down and you can use the auger as a fan. :-)
You will mix the gas oil in the proper 4:1 ratio for using auger as fan, for southern people?

I'll bring my snowblower down and you can use the auger as a fan. :-)
On Sun, 10 Feb 2013 00:59:44 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03

I left mine there. Everything is air conditioned but it's still way too hot for another Yankee.