NorÂ’easter photo from space

...taken at 09:01 Eastern time Feb. 8, 2013.

Reply to
Oren

Oren wrote in news:8f2bh8t605tq936otij93sbru89bggcmhj@

4ax.com:

Well, THAT explains a lot.

Reply to
Tegger

It looks like the center of all the crap is Washington D.C. Who would have guessed?

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

That looks an awful lot like my driveway did this morning.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

No way! It's *way* too hot down here.

Reply to
krw

I'll bring my snowblower down and you can use the auger as a fan. :-)

Reply to
DerbyDad03

You will mix the gas oil in the proper 4:1 ratio for using auger as fan, for southern people?

.

I'll bring my snowblower down and you can use the auger as a fan. :-)

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I left mine there. Everything is air conditioned but it's still way too hot for another Yankee.

Reply to
krw