Nope no voter fraud here

Page 2 of 3  
On Friday, August 30, 2013 1:18:25 PM UTC-4, Malcom Mal Reynolds wrote:

Like I just did what?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

thank you for proving my point
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Fri, 30 Aug 2013 05:49:14 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net"

Of course it's suppression of the vote; the illegal (and undocumented) Democrat vote.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Thu, 29 Aug 2013 15:09:49 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@bubba.com wrote:

Hey Bubba, your response to Ed's "Show us some verifiable facts" didn't include any facts. Show us some facts to support your "voter suppression techniques" by the Republicans. Show us some examples of what you mean by your statement of "at times like this" and back that up with facts about Republicans lying.
It shouldn't be that difficult if what you say is true, should it?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

The many requests from a few computers sounds like something a library or "get-out-the-vote" organization might do to encourage voting and it should be easy to check too.
Tomsic
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 8/29/2013 1:21 AM, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Which isn't unusual, because all over the country people are taking advantage of opportunities to cast their ballots in advance. Around here, local politicians routinely include instructions on how to obtain an absentee ballot with their campaign literature, as well as reminding people that it is now legal to cast a ballot at your polling place within a window of time prior to Election Day.
Everyone's interested in making it easier to for citizens to perform their Constitutional right to vote - except Republicans. They're against it. They pretend there's a problem with fraud, even though time and again such cases have been shown to be so few and far between as to be statistically insignificant. Republicans are fully aware they cannot win elections in most locations when the majority of eligible voters are allowed to vote. So their strategy is to make it as difficult as possible for as many citizens as possible to exercise their Constitutional right to cast a ballot. Once again, Republicans prove they hate America, they hate the Constitution, and they especially fear and hate their fellow citizens.

Yep, people are getting used to being able to vote in advance, so more of them are doing it.

I call bullshit on that claim. Without a court order (which requires evidence to support the suspicion of wrongdoing before a judge will sign off on it), there's no way to obtain information that specific. The best they might be able to get without a court order is a list of IP addresses - and those are usually not linked to a specific computer. If they are able to document their allegation that only 3 pcs are linked to the requests, odds are they are computers at the local library or city hall, where people filled out online requests to have absentee ballots mailed to their home.
It's one hell of a huge leap to assume anything criminal in those very ordinary, very routine circumstances.

Sounds like he's also facing the real possibility of losing this election, which would explain his motivation.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Thursday, August 29, 2013 11:54:18 AM UTC-4, Moe DeLoughan wrote:

Really?
http://www.truethevote.org/news/how-widespread-is-voter-fraud-2012-facts-fi gures
To date, 46 states have prosecuted or convicted cases of voter fraud. • More than 24 million voter registrations are invalid, yet remain on the rolls nation-wide.
There are over 1.8 million dead voters still eligible on the rolls across t he country. • More than 2.75 million Americans are registered to vote in more t han one state. • True The Vote recently found 99 cases of potential felony interst ate voter fraud. • Maryland affiliates of True The Vote uncovered cases of people re gistering and voting after their respective deaths. • This year, True The Vote uncovered more than 348,000 dead people on the rolls in 27 states. ◦ California: 49,000 ◦ Florida: 30,000 ◦ Texas: 28,500 ◦ Michigan: 25,000 ◦ Illinois: 24,000
•12 Indiana counties have more registered voters than residents. • The Ohio Secretary of State admitted that multiple Ohio counties have more registered voters than residents. • Federal records showed 160 counties in 19 states have over 100 pe rcent voter registration. • The Florida New Majority Education Fund, Democratic Party of Flor ida and the National Council of La Raza are currently under investigation f or alleged voter registration fraud.
Republicans are fully aware they

The fact that there are 30 Republican governors and Republicans control most of the state legislatures prove that's not true.
So their strategy is to make it as

Which of course is a lie. In every election I've ever seen both parties have had plenty of people to assist people who want to vote with being able to do so. They'll even drive you to the polls on election day.
Once again, Republicans

I never see Republicans going around apologizing for America. That's left up to the Democrats, like Obama with his worldwide apology tour. It's worked well too. Look at all the progress and respect we have now. I mean kissing Putin's ass, for example, has worked wonders.

It's possible, but it's certainly worthy of investigation.

I wouldn't assume anything. But I would say something doesn't smell right when you already have almost as many applications for an absentee ballot as there were total votes cast in the last election in one district. And it's worthy of investigation.

ard-3-primary#.Uh7nRH-ndQY>

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

when someone dies, do you think the first thing the friends or family think is "let's go to the county clerk and tell them", not to mention that without a proper death certificate AND a legal document stating you are the legal representative of the estate, it's quite difficult to do such things
� More than 2.75 million Americans are registered

yet ask yourself how many states have cancelled early voting

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 8/29/2013 7:09 PM, Malcom "Mal" Reynolds wrote:
egistrations are invalid, yet remain on

You are correct. The problem is when people exploit it for political gain.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Thu, 29 Aug 2013 16:09:53 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

That certainly opens up a lot of room for abuse doesn't it? Best case, the family continues to vote the dead guy. Worst case, some smart computer guy looks for dead people en masse and requests absentee ballots for them. If the election supervisor has removed them from the rolls, the only thing that happens is the bad guy doesn't get that ballot.
In something like a councilman seat like this, a couple hundred votes can easily swing the race.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

best case is nothing happens, worst case is some abuses the system...of course with the proper infusion of money it shouldn't be all that hard for the County Clerk, Social Security or some other gov't agency to cross-check voter rolls, but you know private enterprise would do that better, wouldn't they?

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

The Social Security admin mantains a 'death list' I work with hospice and many businesses use the list to build a contact list for cold calling.

People travel rfor wok, school etc.. In one texas town there are something on the order of 30K more registered voters (mostly republican) than there were residents in the last censes (under the law the censes counts where you are on at the time not where you claim to live)
For the most part these are retired folk who full time in RVs and maintain their legal residence for tax reasons in Liberty TX. The issue has been to the USSC and judged legal. (look it up)

Why? To my understanding there is one state where all vote by mail. Due to conflicts and long lines (Pubs seem to be trying to make those longer) it's a matter of being less of a hassle.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

what do theses businesses try to sell to the dead?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload


Sell to the survivors. Once upon a time it was inscribed bibles 'ordered' by the recently deceased for a loved one. (typically the one expected to pay for the bible)
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 08-30-2013 00:33, NotMe wrote: > The Social Security admin mantains a 'death list' I work with > hospice and many businesses use the list to build a contact list > for cold calling.
I am having difficulty figuring out how the SSDI can be a good source of contacts for cold-calling. Unless you want to be really sure they are cold.
> Why? To my understanding there is one state where all vote by mail. > Due to conflicts and long lines (Pubs seem to be trying to make those > longer) it's a matter of being less of a hassle.
Australians vote by mail--and get fined if they don't.
--
Wes Groleau

Even if you do learn to speak correct English,
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Sat, 31 Aug 2013 00:06:45 -0400, Wes Groleau

Think "grieving spouses".

No one accused them of being very bright.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

If the IP comes back to McDonalds or the library, I agree. If it comes back to a lobby group, charges are in order.
Stay tuned.
BTW this is the same TV station that tracked down a number of aliens who voted and nothing came of that, in spite of actually getting them to admit on camera that they voted illegally.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload


Perhaps but one with odds so strong as to be a safe bet.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Now you really threw a curveball. Let those people who believe Palin & Mitt got beat by voter fraud, believe it. You're taking the fun out of the howl.
Christopher A. Young Learn about Jesus www.lds.org

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

maybe the same IP but proving it is the same computer should be interesting, but even if true, I could imagine someone with a laptop or tablet going door to door registering people or some event at a church or school doing the same thing

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Site Timeline

Related Threads

    HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.