Nope no voter fraud here

Page 1 of 3
"According to the information from Simms' attorney from the supervisor of elections office, as of today over 500 absentee ballots were requested for the race.
Of that, 351 have been returned to the supervisor of elections. That is in contrast to the Ward 3 general election back in 2009, when there was a total of 515 votes cast -- just 47 of which were absentee. Simms' attorney Jenna Persons says in addition they've also collected information that shows the majority, 145 absentee ballots requests submitted online, came from just 3 computers."
<http://www.nbc-2.com/story/23272634/concern-over-absentee-ballots-in-ward-3-primary#.Uh7nRH-ndQY
It is a black guy making the allegation so this might actually be investigated.

The "Three Monkeys Syndrome" often applies to voter fraud. ^_^
TDD

So, you're saying that requesting an absentee ballot indicates fraud? Doesn't the election board use the usual procedure of matching the stubs of the absentee ballots cast with the registration and poll books so anything more than one vote from one person is caught?
Tomsic
On 8/29/2013 10:26 AM, = wrote:

Sure, even for the dead people and those that may be in a nursing home and someone is voting "for them" and they don't know about it.
Just requesting the ballot does not indicate fraud, but when you look at the spike in numbers and the fact that 350 request came from the same couple of computers, you have to wonder if something is up. There is a lot of potential for fraud so it should be verified.

350 requests from the same computer in a nursing home?
Nothing to see here folks, story is probably a complete fabrication. Show us some verifiable facts.
--
Dan Espen

writes:

Small towns it's not uncommon to have such forms done on the same network which depending on configuration can look like it's coming from one computer.
Until recently we lived in a senior community with a land lord provided a computer access network that gave the impression of having but one computer.

They must be paying attention of they wouldn't have noticed all the absentee ballots requrested.

No, it said they came from 3 computers. But you may be right that it came from 3 computers, one each in 3 nursing homes, and it may be that new ownership or a new manager of the nursing homes decided it would be good for the residents to vote, even if only absentee, and he had his staff go around and encourage people to apply, and made it easy by doing it from the office in each nursing home.
It remains to be seen how many people will actually fill them out and send them in, and it really remains to be seen if any of this will try to vote in person also. I wouldn't be surprised if none do and all this concern is for nothing. Let's wait until election day, and t hen we'll find out.

That might be true too.

The Republicans havent' done well with their voter suppression techniques, and one of their responses at times like this is to lie.
snipped-for-privacy@bubba.com writes:

They _said_ 3 computers, but all they know from a web page is the IP address.
You can have a dozen computers hooked up to one router, they all present the same IP address to the outside world.
As other posters have pointed out this can be a single building, a library, or even a community.
There is no way for anyone to know which physical computer is involved.
--
Dan Espen

Or, who they voted for!
Christopher A. Young Learn about Jesus www.lds.org
writes:

Isn't that how it's intended to work?
Exactly! But which party doesn't like it that way?
Christopher A. Young Learn about Jesus www.lds.org

NSA

OK, lets all vote NSA next time, and elect them to real power?
Dunno who's spoofing me, but he's funnier than I am. I'm rather enjoying this.
On 8/29/2013 5:30 PM, NotMe wrote:

.
On 8/29/2013 4:59 PM, NotMe wrote:

All except for the rotting corpses of lard butts in Chinkcago. We know they all vote for Republicans.
I can't make this stuff up.
Nor can I end a sentence, a preposition with.
On 8/29/2013 5:31 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

They'll get to the bottom of it. Didn't Florida just have 8 hour waits in line to vote? Any voter eligible to vote in Florida can apply to absentee vote. Has nothing to do with being "absent." Seems anybody with sense would absentee vote there. What IPs it came from means nothing until it means something. Could be a church or two getting all their folks set up so they don't have to wait in line 8 hours to vote. Seems silly to claim "fraud" until that's proven.
On Thu, 29 Aug 2013 19:43:32 -0500, Vic Smith

I agree that we don't know anything until they figure out who had those IPs. Will anyone actually look? probably not.
The only reason I am not convinced that anything will be done is this same TV station cross matched voter rolls with people who declined jury duty because they were not citizens. Then they actually tracked down a number of these people and got them to admit on camera that they were aliens. What happened? .... nothing. That is either voter fraud or it is perjury Nobody seems to care.
The politicians in power don't find voter fraud because they don't really look for voter fraud and when it is dropped in their lap, they ignore it. Why take the chance that their own election was bogus?
On Thursday, August 29, 2013 11:02:44 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Or worse. No matter what you find, they'll smear you as some kind of racist out to intimidate and suppress voters, like the libs are doing here.
On Fri, 30 Aug 2013 05:49:14 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net"

In the case of the latest questionable situation, all of the candidates are black

and like you just did