Non-Stick Surface On Steam Irons

Page 3 of 3

Epidemiological evidence (i.e. studies in human populations) indicates that DDT causes cancers of the liver,[21][32] pancreas[21][32] and breast.[32] There is mixed evidence that it contributes to leukemia,[32] lymphoma[32][70] and testicular cancer.[21][32][71]
I know. There's no proof. But that doesn't affect what I wrote, above: For some people, certain scientific opinions automatically get politicized.

_______________________
And probably FOX News at that.
-CC

_______________________
And probably FOX News at that.
-CC
============== It's one thing to deny that some chemicals might be harmful, but's denying offgassing of certain chemicals in plastics. He's hilarious.
He will now say that he is NOT denying that offgassing occurs. Give him an hour to spot this message.
On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 20:31:51 -0400, "JoeSpareBedroom"

Lying, as usual. Typical lefty sucking up to lefty.

Not everyone is as slow as lefties.
Stop being a pussy. Answer the question.
Are you denying that there ********COULD BE********* harmful effects from plasticizers in food containers? Yes or no?
Don't be afraid. Pick one. Yes or no?
On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 20:42:15 -0400, "JoeSpareBedroom"
I did! Stop asking and read, idiot!

I will let you know when you answer the question to my satisfaction. Last chance for a yes or no answer:
Are you denying that there ********COULD BE********* harmful effects from plasticizers in food containers? Yes or no?
On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 20:56:12 -0400, "JoeSpareBedroom"

Let me know when you stop lying.

Lies are all you leftists are good for.

What do you think I lied about? Describe my lie.
On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 21:09:53 -0400, "JoeSpareBedroom"

Pretty much everything in this thread. You _are_ good at it.

Be specific. You'll waste more messages trying NOT to be specific. Yes, you will.
On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 21:16:37 -0400, "JoeSpareBedroom"

I was specific. I'm sorry that you can't read. Sue your teachers.

No. You said I lied about "everything in this thread". That is not specific.
On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 21:36:32 -0400, "JoeSpareBedroom"

How much more specific can you get than "everything", dummy? BTW, that isn't what I said, liar.
If you want to know more, just read back, if you can (it would be the first time).

...like AGW.

Some plastics aren't used for food contact.

Says the (well known) idiot Brit.

Says the *lying* idiot Brit.

More paranoid delusions. No surprises, coming from the paranoid Brit.

I have two and will continue to use them for years to come. I don't over heat them. I like them for certain cooking One of those pans is a "Woll and it ranks right up with my Falk copper pans for cooking ability. The other is a cheapie and I fry my egg in it most mornings.
When properly used, no danger has been proven.
On 9/11/2010 3:05 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:

I have a few non stick pans, they are cast iron.