Non-standard width shower valve replacement

I have an old steel shower stall which has a two-handle faucet. The handles are only 3.5 inches apart. I haven't been able to find replacement parts so now I am looking for the whole faucet. Any ideas?
Thanks!
-- Thor

Here, I found it - it is #10551 on this page (scroll down), except you have to buy six of them! Anyone know where I can buy just one similar?
Or are there 5 others out there searching for this :-)
-- Thor