Noisy squirrel in my attic. How do I get it out?

Page 3 of 3

Nothing like a hard landing for the squirelly curmudgeon.

terrible cruel, guy is a jerk
for launching rodents with cute tails? You've got to be kidding.

terrible cruel, guy is a jerk
You the guy who wants to know what damage woodchuck do? Try being a farmer.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Retief wrote:

Is " Noisy squirrel in my attic" a metaphor for mental illness? :-))
Bravo! Love it!
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I had a problem with possums in the ceiling cavity a few years back. It didn't worry me, I can sleep through any noise, but it drove my wife insane. Tried the electronic repellent - didn't work. Finally solved it by opening the manhole and chucking the cat up there. Left it there all day. Cat had a ball and the possum/s decided it was time to relocate.
Mack
On Apr 29, 10:48am, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Use a wire trap and don't relocate the pest. They are clever and determined so seal up the attic really well.

On 2008-04-29 10:48:12 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com said:

We had a squirrel and some of his rodent cousins in our attic. Had to hire a company to seal up all possible entry points. They also set traps in the attic. After a couple months and a couple more visits from the company, the problem was solved. Also found one deceased rat up there.

I understand those devices are a total waste of money.