Noisy squirrel in my attic. How do I get it out?

for launching rodents with cute tails? You've got to be kidding.

terrible cruel, guy is a jerk

Reply to
S. Barker

And when the DEC finds out the otters aren't doing well, they might breed and release a couple million more of them. It's the government way.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Bravo! Love it!

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

You the guy who wants to know what damage woodchuck do? Try being a farmer.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Gunner has been in too many bar fights. Shoot, shove, shutup.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Do you really think you otter?

Wait till the otter population thins out. The DEC will breed and reintroduce them. What do we do about DEC population?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Do same for New Orleans refugees. Over populated, not wanted.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Either that, or the squirrel starts shooting police officers, and selling drugs. Cap do ho, know I'm saying, bro?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Don't you have .22 long rifle sub-sonics over there? That's what I have always used (here in Oz) with a baffle style silencer for small game (and neighborhood cats) when I wanted to be quiet. BRNO Model 2 with a twelve inch Billet Baffle silencer, makes no more noise than snapping your fingers. The sound of the firing pin hitting the cartridge is louder that the actual shot.

I mostly use it for shooting rabbits (so the sound of the shot doesn't spook the rest of them) and for killing cats. I have an intense dislike of cats that are allowed to roam free and kill wildlife. The irresponsible idiots who own them need a good hard kick up the arse on a regular basis. I put strong smelling cat treats, sardines, tuna etc., out in my yard and shoot every cat that comes over my fence. Either that or I put the bait food in a metal dish on a rubber mat and wire one side of a 240 volt mains lead to it. They make more noise when I electrocute them though, much better to shoot them - a clean head shot and they make no sound at all.

JD - in Oz.

Reply to
This is not me!

Skin 'em out, and cook 'em up... Baking bags work well (since they tend to be kinda tough when they get older).

Retief

Reply to
Retief

Is " Noisy squirrel in my attic" a metaphor for mental illness? :-))

Reply to
stuart redford