Noisy Oil Burner

Hi!
I have a Peerless boiler and a Beckett burner. The burner is very noisy. You can hear a deep rumble throughout my house. The unit is 7 years old and regularly maintained.
My oil company is suggesting I replace the Beckett burner with a Riello burner, saying the noise will be reduced by 50%.
Can I expect that kind of noise reduction? Does anyone have any experience with this? Advice? If the noise is reduced that much, it'll be worth the cost.
Thanks!

Call a different company to service it! My guess it is not set up properly. Greg
Two things:
1. That sounds more like the coupler noise at the motor; likely worn out, replaceable, or that my expereience anyway.
2. What is "50%" less noise? Sounds fishy. That's not how you spec "noise".
I'd see if I could get another analysis from a different place.
HTH, Pop