Noisy LOUD Fridge

OK ... I was stupid and placed some freshly boiled potatoes into the freazer to cool down before I would fry them.
Not sure if that has anything to do with it .. but now my fridge is very loud when it runs. Seems like the noise is coming from the center or top back and not at the bottom. Very loud .. won't be able to sleep with the noise.
Any Ideas?
Thanks
xeroid wrote:

Next time try just flooding them with cold water for a couple of minutes, and if you have the luxury of an ice maker, just put them in a collander and cover them with ice. STCP! (STOP the cooking process!) or you will be frying mashed potatoes. In the freezer doesn't do it.
--
TP / Network Man __________________________________
If u want the races for free,

Hi,
Gotta wonder if some moisture from the hot taters built up on the fan motor or fan motor blade making the noise?!!?
jeff.
xeroid wrote:

Did the fan spin perfectly free the first time? Or did you have to push it to get it going? It could have been obstructed by some junk that fell loose while you were disassembling things. Or it could be the motor is having a hard time starting the fan and vibrating because of it, soon to burn out.
Keep an eye on this.

You may yet need that service call. Don't gloat yet. ;-)
Sounds like berrings. They make a "sick chicken" or "ailing cow" noise.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Hi,
Gotta wonder if some moisture from the hot taters built up on the fan motor or fan motor blade makign the noise?!!?
jeff.