Noisy Disposer

I have a Kitchen Aid disposer. I think it is OEM Insinkerator, but not sure. It makes a lot of noise. It sounds like the "blades" are going to jump out. But, it works perfectly, otherwise. Every once in a while, it runs quietly, but those times are few and far between. Anyone ever fix one of these thing? What can be the problem? Thanks.

Reply to
Art Todesco

Could be a tiny piece of metal, a cap, tough piece of bone, whatever, that is bouncing around in there. Take a peek and see if you can find anything. When empty, turn it on, then turn it off and look while it spins to see if anything is flying around.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Reply to
Art Todesco