Noisy Circuit Breaker?

Can circuit breakers get 'noisy'? That is can they introduce noise on the line which might adversely affect sensitive circuit boards in appliances?
jch wrote:

I have never heard of one. Why do you ask? Why do you think it is a circuit breaker?
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
I'm asking because I've had a funny problem with my clothes dryer. The electronic circuit board keeps acting up and I wondered if the circuit breaker was introducing noise on the line which could affect the board. I have replaced the board a couple of times ($100 each time). The electronic board will freeze up and not allow any input. After awhile (an hour, a day, it varies), the problem will go away. I can't find anything wrong with the dryer and like I said I've replaced the board. I've no reason to suspect the breaker but something is acting up. The dryer is 5 yrs old and has been doing this for a couple of years now.

A new breaker is cheap enough that its not worth wondering about. Just replace it, and see if it helps. You can always keep the old one as a spare.
BB

I replaced the breaker just today. I'm asking though if anyone knows if circuit breakers can be 'noisy' (under load of course) to the point of affecting the devices they're connected to.

This is Turtle.
Breaker can become noisey if the connection at the clips are not tight and set off a arking of the clips to the service box spade. The noise will be a buzzzzzz of the breaker when under any good load at all. If it was the connection. You should have stopped the buzzz when you put the new breaker in there. It is very rare to see a breaker buzzz but they can do it.
TURTLE