Noise reduction for speakers

Page 3 of 3
Evan wrote:

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound? What I'm thinking is some kind of active anti-vibration unit, http://www.halcyonics.de/active-vibration-isolation_products /
On 12/11/2010 6:06 PM, Fat Dumb & Happy wrote:

He lives in an apartment, and already said 'cheap'. Doubt high-end techno-toys are in his budget.
If the neighbors are already hostile, I'd recommend headphones after dark.
-- aem sends...