Nobody was listening.

Page 9 of 16
Dave Jefford wrote:

I own you. Go chase the little red ball, asswipe.
Dave Jefford wrote:

If you are going to snip stuff out you could at least have the decency to retain the original context.

My deepest apology, if I offended you or anyone else. I hate long and whinding post. Really hard to follow so I snip and snip.... and come straight to the point!
Dave Jefford wrote:

You give yourself haircuts???

Which is clearly on the top of your vacuum-filled head.
You cease to be amusing, and instead, become purely annoying with your continuing disregard of anything resembling intelligent thought, so, it is with relief, not regret, that I relegate you to the land of the killfiled. Have a nice stay. Moron.
--
Don Bruder - snipped-for-privacy@sonic.net - New Email policy in effect as of Feb. 21, 2004.
Short form: I\'m trashing EVERY E-mail that doesn\'t contain a password in the

If you really believe everything posted here, you must be a damn fool? It's up to you to size up what being posted here and decide the motive of the posters. I came here to relax and enjoy myself and see how dumb neo-con jumping up and down with rage.
Have a nice day and do take care of your health...you only live once.
Dave Jefford wrote:

Bragging about being a troll?
And the lefties wonder why they get no respect.

....and what's wrong being a liberal?
Dave Jefford wrote:

Look in the mirror.

Not like this.^^^^^^ Since this was not a lie. If you want to compare lies, you need to make sure you have your facts straight. You must have picked the Soup Sandwich recipe by mistake, and you screwed it up. :/

What's more important is to stop those POS who would shoot at the people who are trying to save those who are trapped.
FDR wrote:

Keeping order so the latter can be done w/o additional loss of life and preventing the other widespread violence is equivalently important as the former gets in the way of the latter and endangers the would-be resucers safety as well as that of the others.
The TV itself if of no consequence, order is.

What if I'm single and I'm trying to save my $5K TV? Damn it, I got shot cuz me love me TV!
Dave Jefford spit his tooth out when he wrote:

Are you in a hollow somehwere communicating by short wave radio?

I don't recall hearing of looters causing violence. I think their priority was getting the loot home.
FDR wrote:

Included in the loot were large numbers of handguns and other weapons...

Wow, you might shot NRA card carry members too.

Aren't those things supposed to be locked up?
FDR wrote:

Weren't the TVs locked up in the store, too?

Well, I can see how a tv and a pistol can be considered equal. I mean, those looters stole tvs so they could throw them at the police from a block away. I bet that tv flew a whole three feet before hitting the ground and the police laughed.
So tell me again about tvs and pistols.....