Nobody was listening.

Page 7 of 16
FDR wrote:

I do have a history of WHAT in the South? And of course you have proof of that, right? You did post it in a worldwide newsgroup. My second will contact yours in the morning.
inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don\'t know

Your second what?

says...

Fraud is pretty obviously a racist.
--
http://home.teleport.com/~larryc

_remove_spam_block snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (FDR) says...

Fortunately, all of the nut cases who kill people for no reason live in New York, far from New Orleans. America still remembers the shooter on the Long Island commuter train who was able to shoot 17 people because your nut case politicians disarmed the general public. Do you happen to remember what color the shooter was? Do you remember what color the victims were?
Even in times of peace and quiet, allowing citizens to go armed substantially improves public safety. During times of turmoil and unrest, the ability to defend yourself effectively is the ONLY public safety. You will not find a responsible, law abiding person running around killing people, no matter what color they are.
--
http://home.teleport.com/~larryc

Nor you will never get a sensible reply from this FDR nitwit.

Of course not, but he sure seems to be able to pull _your_ strings to get you to keep giving him the attention and responses he craves...
Dave Hinz wrote:

So what? You think by arguing with this tard day after day about looters, the NRA and every other OT subject known to man, like these other nimrods do with him makes their postings any better?
Fuck you and the FDR you rode in on...
G Henslee wrote:

Of which _you_ are the primary offender/hypocrite.
Go piss on a fire hero... .

We will not miss you should you get a heart attack!

Wow. Tell a guy a troll is pulling him in hook, line, and sinker, and he goes all hostile on ya. Well, live and learn.

Aww, calling me a tard. Your mom must be so proud of you. Her little boy using those big words based on making fun of people with mental handicaps. Yes, you should be very proud. Now run along with that big old gun of yours and point it to your head.
Birds of the same feathers stick together and they carry the same NRA cards.

(FDR) says...

Yep, no where else in the US are there irrational shooters. The south has no crime, is pretty all the time, a mere utopia. And if someone gets shot in the South, well it must be because he deserved it.
You're racist colors are showing.

Give me a break. Shooting a looter in that situation improves the chances for the survival of the good people. Hint: looters aren't _good people_.

Well, jeez, since when was it ok to kill people because they aren't good. There's a lot of people out there that aren't good but we don't just go out and shoot them. If we did then our jails would be rpetty empty.
Fucking Dopey Replies wrote:

There it is folks...

You say that like it's a bad thing?

Which is more important? A saving a tv, or saving somebody trapped in a flood?

To some, preserving material items is more important than anything else in life. IMHO, it's not supposed to be, but I'm probably wrong. In some cases, we have become what we have claimed our enemies are. Considering some folks claim we are a nation founded on Christian/Judeo values, it has to make you wonder what happened to change all that and if it was ever true.
YK
YouKidding? wrote:

i> n life. IMHO, it's not supposed to be, but I'm probably wrong. Insome

Shooting looters, rapists, car jackers and other low lifes has nothing to do with preserving material items. It has everything to do with preserving the basic order of socieity needed to survive a crisis. The bangers were taking advantage of the disorder and preventing people from seeking help and helping each other. When there is no other way of dealing with them, you have to put them down. It has nothing to do with religion, and everything to do with survival.