Nobody was listening.

Now the idiot is posting in MIME?

Pardon, but you're barely qualified, apparently, to speak for _yourself_. You're clearly not qualified to speak for me.

That has nothing to do with what I said.

In other words, you're talking out your ass and when challenged, you backpedal.

So you blame the cop rather than the criminal. I guess my question of "whose side are you on" has been adequately answered.

There you go again.

Uhm no. It's not worth reading once, yet alone again.

I'm not a criminal, I would have no need to find out.
Hinz) says...

This guy is from New York. He probably reads the NYT, with their constant lies and innuendo against gun owners. He hates the very idea of personal responsibility. He is on the side of the murderers and rapists.
--
http://home.teleport.com/~larryc

Larry, wasn't there once a time where you and I disagreed on everything? That seems to have reversed completely since this storm, have you noticed that?
Hinz) says...

That's the difference between ideology and immediate practical solutions to difficult problems. I doubt that we will ever agree on political matters, but I suspect that, if TSHTF, we would get along very well.
Pragmatists of the World, Unite!
--
http://home.teleport.com/~larryc

If you shoot people without any semblance of justice, you don't have a society.
Mike

Mike, shooting a looter _is_ justice.

Oh heck, let's just get rid of the courts and play wild west.

Which character do you wanna play? I'll be Marshall Matt Dillon and you can play Doc Holiday together we might tame these NRA gunslingers.
On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 11:58:13 -0700, Dave Jefford wrote:

I'll play Roy Bean. Boy, you're in a heap-o-trouble!
--
Keith

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 15:32:35 GMT, "FDR"

There was a Doctor on Larry King last night who, with the help of a New Orleans police officer, broke into and looted a pharmacy. They both filled garbage bags with medical supplies, and then went to the SuperDome to help as many people as they could with the looted supplies.
rusty redcloud

That's anarchy I tell ya!!

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 16:08:33 +0000, Red Cloud wrote:

Amazing. The LA authorities wouldn't let the Red Cross in there with the same (and legal) stuff. Truely amazing!
--
Keith

Good for them. Now if they took a TV, . . . . . . . . .
wrote in message

You know I was thinkig about it, but a tv is an essential survival item. It let's people know what's going on with the disaster and allows them to make informed decisions on what to do.
FDR wrote:

With no power and none in sight for weeks at best? Don't think so and I don't believe that was what was in what would normally pass for minds of the thugs.
wrote in message

Well, that's why you have to procure a generator too.
(Michael Daly) says...

I think that is pretty much the point. There are instances where society breaks down. In NOLA, that breakdown was characterized by widespread lawlessness. Criminals did not see any consequences for their actions, so they went on a spree. They finally restored order, and society, by shooting a few of them.
If you think for a moment, there is both law and precedent supporting self defense and justifiable homicide. An on-the-spot death penalty IS justice, albeit of the sudden kind. It is not so arbitrary as you might think. Certainly anyone who killed someone will eventually have to face an investigation into their actions, and civil authorities will have to determine if it was a criminal act or not.
--
http://home.teleport.com/~larryc

That's going to be near impossible to tell given the situation. How would we ever know if it was civic duty or just a gunman who figured he can off a few blacks without anyone noticing?

FDR wrote:

"off a few blacks", you say. It isn't possible that it could be the other way around too? Are you being PC (Personally Cowardly) or are you anti-white?
inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don\'t know

We're talking about the south here you know. You do have a history of lynchings, abuse, slavery and not letting blacks have the rights a white person would. Do you think now that after hundreds of years that you are all the victims and you have suddenly changed to accept and love black people. Barbara Bush thinks it's scary when they come to Texas you know.