Nobody was listening.

Page 15 of 16

Specifically, they ran out of blacks to shoot.

You sure paint with a broad brush. Is everything in your life that simple?
On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 18:14:30 GMT, don' snipped-for-privacy@there.com (The Watcher) wrote:

Nope, but I just dun understand how any God loving men could shoot that beautiful rare animals. The hunters even took the time to describe the horns, build etc. and than shoots that harmless innocent animal. What good reasons can you give me? Did it hurt anyone, or other animals?
I guess the pleasure of killing or to show the viewers 'I am a NRA card carrying member", nope?

About as simple as "Looters bad, people that kill looters good"

I believe you put it very nicely.

That is what is known as an oversimplification, but that is probably too big a word for you. Try to find a grownup person to explain it to you, if you know any.
Growing old is mandatory. Growing wise is optional.

It's obvious you don't get it.

wrote: (snip)

It's obvious that you haven't learned that life isn't as simple as many people would like it to be. Many people learn that lesson at some point in their lives. Some don't.
Growing old is mandatory. Growing wise is optional.

Yep. I wish some other people here with the "kill the looter" mentality would understand that.

FDR wrote:

The problem as I see it is that some wish to make some very simple things complex while at the same time attempting simple-minded solutions to complex problems.
FDR wrote:

You need to quit masturbating so much.

You do masturbate while waiting in the bush to shoot an innocent beautiful deer?
Dave Jefford wrote:

No. That would only attract the does. I shoot bucks.
Uhh, those are the ones with the horns.

I'm sorry that you're homosexual tendencies bother you.
Fucking Dumbass Replies wrote:

You must be a battle harden Neo-Con that hated gays and lesbians?

Dave Jefford wrote:

Wrong inbred. I love lesbians. In fact I'm a male lesbian. I love women.

You must have to love them at gun point.
Per Don Bruder:

I would opine "Dead wrong".
Give out five hundred shotguns to five hundred young men who don't have to answer for their actions and you've got a recipe for big time trouble.
Refer to the example I gave of Fort Lauderdale in the sixties. No guns involved, but I'd say the psychology is the same.
--
PeteCresswell

So, is your point that a homeowner shouldn't have the right to defend himself from a looter? Think carefully before you answer that.
(snip story about going where you shouldn't have gone)

Obviously they had access to guns, and yet chose not to use them. Hm, hadn't thought of that, had you.