no water coming out of faucets

Page 2 of 2

Why do you think the pipes froze? You just used the water taking a shower. I would be more inclined to think you ran the well dry and the pump lost prime.
Mark wrote:

If tank pressure reads 0, I would install heating pad where pump line exists ground. It will take up to 24 hours to get water...
Heating cable and 30F thermostat would be permanent solution....

So Mark, what did you find or are you still out of water?
Mark