no spark

I have home lite weed eater 2 cycle ut20004a no spark tried 3 different coils new removed kill switch wire cleaned flywheel help
On Saturday, June 20, 2015 at 8:44:06 AM UTC-5, fiore wrote:

...tried a new sparkplug?
On 6/20/2015 9:44 AM, fiore wrote:

I had a Homelite chainsaw with the same problem. The fix is really simple.
Hold the trimmer in one hand Swing your arm a few times and on the third swing, toss the trimmer as far as you can. Aim for a neighbor's yard.
Go to the local Stihl dealer and buy a real trimmer.
fiore posted for all of us...

When I saw the topic of this post I thought he lost the love of his life...
--
Tekkie *Please post a follow-up*