No screwdriver needed to Unclog your Cock

No screwdriver needed to unclog your cock. Great for testing your cock too. http://www.odiedevice.com
A happy cock is a good cock 1
snipped-for-privacy@nopams.com wrote:

--
you made me debate on clicking that link for about five minutes!
I had no idea what I was going to see.

Compare:
Odie Device 11 Beacon Drive Wilder, KY 41076 (859)781-7500
Jolly Plumbing . 11 Beacon Dr . Wilder, KY 41076 . (859) 781-7500
Just another filthy plumber with a dirty cock. Bubba

I was talking to a plumber once and he said he has a Pet Cock. That's really disgusting.
And when I tried to picture that, I just could not perceive how he would take it for a walk. Does he just put it on a leash, and walk it down the street? What does he feed it? Does he sleep with it?
snipped-for-privacy@idunno.com wrote in wrote:

You should check out an drilling rigger's bunghole.