No more refrigerator woes

My refrigerator is now fixed, thanks to the nice people here. After getting helpful info. and help sites I fixed my refrigerator for $26.00 (defrost timer) It now works GREAT! Thank You All so much!!! -william

Reply to
William Hufham

You are lucky that it was the old style defrost timer. Mine has the new computerized module and it would have cost me $85.00, but as a contractor I bought it wholesale. Mine was a new Frigidaire and the timer only lasted a little over a year. The computerized defrost module does make the defrost cycling more efficient. - udarrell

Reply to
udarrell

We are your humble servants. It is a pleasure.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Those electronic gazoonies are a PIA.

Reply to